Thursday, July 19, 2007

Emily the Entertainer

Emily is always coming up with new ways to keep us smiling, laughing, wondering where in the world she gets these ideas... she decided she had to get ready to be in the parade at Disneyland, so here you can see her putting on all her hair accessories, necklaces, etc. so she will "look so pretty for the parade!" She is absolutely in love with the Disney princesses and the color pink. Whenever she sees pink she will exclaim "look, it's my favorite color!" She thinks my favorite color is green (I have no idea why, since really I like blue), and if I ever try to tell her otherwise, "No, mommy, your favorite color is green!"

One night she wasn't eating her dinner so I told her she could eat it like a cat. She gave it a try and decided it was a good way to eat, so whenever she remembers, she eats like a cat. Face down in the plate, scoop up some food, lift, chew, yum. Notice how she stands on her tip toes!



1 comment:

amanda said...

That's funny! The plate Emily is eating from brought back good memories from our days in Lafayette 25!