Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blogging

I just want to say that I love blogging! Not so much writing my own, but reading everyone else's thoughts, happenings, etc. Every time I get on to write I end up looking at all the other blogs for a few hours (yes, when I should be going to bed so I'm not a zombie the next day) and I laugh, cry, think, ponder, and feel more connected to those I love. Thanks for sharing everyone!

As for the Boams...I still haven't uploaded any photos to share recently, even though my camera sits right here on my (new) desk above the computer. Something really cool happened, though: I WON tickets to the BYU homecoming football game!!!! Wahoo! We had thought about going, then found out the tickets were sold out, so we were trying to think of another vacation...we had almost decided on the Bay Area, then I got an email saying I had won tickets to the BYU vs. Wyoming game (this past weekend). I wrote back saying we live in CA and wouldn't be in town, but could we trade for the Oct. 11 game...fully thinking the answer would be no. But they said YES!! I am so stoked. I've never won anything in my life (not even at high school grad night when everyone is supposed to win something), so I just think this is the best. So now we get to go visit family and friends in Utah and go to the game. Go Cougars!

No comments: