Monday, December 7, 2009

Ho Ho Ho! Santa is coming...

Lukas met Santa for the first time at our credit union's annual "Breakfast with Santa". I think he said he wants to learn how to sleep through the night for Christmas!! Allison was a little too nervous to sit on Santa's lap, so I was able to hold her next to him, at least.

Besides the breakfast, Emily also got to see Santa at the Zoo's ZooLights event. I believe she asked for an art set this year. (Yay! finally done with princess stuff!)


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I can not wait to see that baby in person! And I have to say, I am glad someone else has a little baldy too! Don't forget your Healthy Sleep Habits! I never thought Jackson would sleep through the night but I got him doing it right at that age :) Good luck!
That's cute that Emily wants an art set. Don't tell Ian or he will want one too...on top of the video game he wants. Cute cute cute! I miss you!

Elise said...

Cute kiddos. Emily looks so pretty and so grown up in that picture with her and santa (in her pink coat). Time is flying. . .