Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It's been a really long time since I have done this...not for lack of gratitude but more for lack of time! Here we go:
  • Sleeping babies. Allison is so good at taking naps and sleeping all night. It makes my life so much easier.
  • Family visits. I had two of my sisters visit with their kids in the past month. It was so fun for all the kids to play and to get to talk face to face with my sisters.
  • Working from home. It's a tight balance sometimes, but it is just so nice to be able to have the satisfaction (and income!) of working but not have to sacrifice too much time with my kids and husband. I'm thankful that he works from home a lot, too.
  • McDonald's ice cream cones. Normally I'm not a big McDonald's fan, but they have had 59 cent ice cream cones for awhile and they been a great treat for Emily and me on a hot day. They are really yummy, I can't lie.
  • Blogs and Facebook. Both have helped me get back in touch with a lot of people over the past year or so, and it brings me joy to know what others are doing in their lives. Thanks for sharing, everyone!
  • Fresh fruit. We are blessed enough to have it in abundance here in Fresno. I love it.

No comments: