Monday, March 23, 2009

Allison and the Corn Dog


I put Allison in her high chair for some lunch today and gave her some blueberries, a roll and her sippy cup with apple juice, while I sat at the table next to her with a corn dog (don't tell my doctor!). She was eating the blueberries but kept pointing at the table...I finally realized she wanted my corn dog! I gave her Emily's leftover corndog a couple weeks ago when we were at the zoo and she loved it - well I guess she remembered and wanted some more. I tried to give her a bite but she grabbed the whole thing. Oh, well, she needed some protein with her meal, anyway. The video at the bottom shows her enjoying it. The rest of the photos are some of her recent exploits throughout the house.
Pulling all the books down from her shelf - she will sit in the pile and look at the books.
Finding crackers in the pantry closet - someone left the doors open on accident!
Yeah...mommy's credit cards.
The above photo is after she shoved half a banana in her mouth. She starts off taking regular bites, then when it gets "small" enough she just shoves the rest in her mouth. Silly, silly child.

In the video, if you listen carefully, you can hear her saying "mmm" when she takes bites, then at the end she says "cheese" to smile for the camera!

1 comment:

Elise said...

That video is so cute! She is really enjoying that corn dog. By the way, my first trimester of this last pregnancy I craved corn dogs too. Weird.