Saturday, March 14, 2009

Emily's Update

January 2009

Emily is our moody four-year-old. I think sometimes she is bipolar because she goes from being super happy lovey sweet to tantrum angry pouty in a matter of seconds. I think it's just her age, though! I choose to remember the times she says "You are the best mom ever and I love you more than anyone else in the whole world loves their mom" over "You're always mean to me and you are the worst mom ever!" Can you blame me? She begged to get her hair cut for a few months, so after I took the girls to get their photos we took her to get it chopped off. It actually turned out really cute, and it's much easier to deal with than the longer locks.
In contrast to Allison, Emily is not a big fan of bathtime. Especially having her hair washed.
This was right after she got her hair cut - showing off her orange smile (we get the best oranges from our tree in the backyard) and her new robe, which she would put on as soon as she got home from school in the afternoon and wear for the rest of the evening!

1 comment:

Michelle Boam said...

Haha, i love that pic of emily's face in the tub. that is so funny.