Sunday, August 9, 2009

We're Almost There!

Baby update: My doctor scheduled me to be induced on Wednesday, August 12. It happens to also be my older brother Ryan's birthday. Yay! Look for photos coming soon of baby boy Boam. And you gotta love that farmer tan I have, huh? I know, very sexy. Allison made her official princess debut last week. Up to this point all the princess clothes just seemed too big, but Emily decided she needed to put a dress on her little sister, and doesn't she just look adorable? We pinned up the skirt so she wasn't tripping on it, and she and big sister were two happy little princesses.

3 comments:

amanda said...

Loved all the updates! Your hair is really cute too.

Good luck on Wednesday- I'll be thinking about you!

SusieQ said...

hooray! congrats on your upcoming delivery! Your girls are so adorable. I can't believe how big Emily is!

Lisa said...

Love the princesses, makes me want to get some dresses too! I hope Wednesday goes well, I'm so excited! Love you!